I’ve been tagged by a blogging friend of mine to answer a series of questions. 100 questions to be precise. I thought it would take me an age, but it didn’t. I just answered with the first thing that came into my brain.
The rules state I’m to tag another 10 bloggers. However, I’m not going to do that. I like breaking rules so I’m just going to leave it as this.
If you’d like to take part; blogger or no blogger, then do it. But can I ask you one thing? Send me your responses. I’m nosey as fuck.
On with the show. I needed something like this to end the blogging drought. I’ll be back though, when I can be arsed.
1) What’s your name?
2) Any nicknames or aliases?
Our Rach. It’s been that for years. I’m sure there are less favourable nicknames that I’m unaware of.
3) Your gender?
4) Your star sign?
Taurus. Note the shitty tattoo on my wrist that’s supposed to be my star sign.
5) How old are you?
31. And I’m not happy about it.
6) Your relationship status?
Engaged. Not to be married.
7) Any children?
8) Any pets?
9) Any tattoos or piercings?
2 tattoos. Hideous things they are. And just my ears pierced. I’m trying to drum up the courage to get my nose pierced.
10) What do you like about yourself?
My sense of humour. I loves a good laugh.
11) What do you dislike about yourself?
A lot. There’s a lot I dislike about myself. My frivolity with money and responsibility in general would be number 1. The fact I over analyse everything and everyone. And also the fact I’m on the periphery of bitterness.
12) Righty or lefty?
Left. I spent a great deal of my childhood with pen marks on my hand.
13) The last thing you drank:
14) The last thing you ate:
Can I lie? It was chocolate but lets pretend it was a salad.
15) Your last phone call:
Wes. It was Facetime though. Does that count?
16) Your last text message:
Wes. It read “If you see one then yes please”. Uber boring.
17) Your last email:
Something bastard Black Friday related I expect.
18) The last song you listened to:
Chandelier by Sia. I listen to it at least twice per day.
19) The last book you read:
Jennifer Yellow Hat.
20) The last time you cried:
I actually can’t remember. It would’ve been a long time ago because I literally cannot cry.
21) The last blog you read:
Oh this is bad. I’ve not read one in a couple of weeks. I’ll remedy this immediately.
22) The last person you spoke to:
The bloke in the vape shop.
23) The last place you visited:
The vape shop.
24) Your last holiday abroad:
Marbella in September 2016. Although I’ve just booked a little mini break to Amsterdam. Fucking love that place.
Have you ever?
25) Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
26) Have you ever been cheated on?
27) Have you ever cheated on someone?
28) Have you ever lost someone special to you?
29) Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
This has been happening too many times lately.
30) Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
Yes. It’s shit when that happens.
31) Have you ever met someone who changed you?
32) Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
Fuck yes. I’ve learnt a lot over the last 4 years.
33) Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
Do bears shit in the wood?
34) Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
I’m sure it happens. And I give not one fuck to be honest. As long as what they’re saying is true.
35) Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
36) Have you ever kissed a stranger?
37) Have you ever had your own heart-broken?
Yes. It’s shit.
38) Have you ever had sex on the first date?
Ha, yes. But he’s now the Father of my child so that’s OK isn’t it?
39) Have you ever been arrested?
No. I did try to climb in the back of a police car whilst pissed though.
40) Have you ever been attracted to someone who isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
If it’s Britney Spears then yes.
41) Have you ever done something you regret?
42) Have you ever had a threesome?
43) Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
Daily. But I don’t embarrass that easily.
44) Have you ever misjudged someone?
All the time. I can be too harsh on people at times.
Your Beliefs and Opinions
45) Do you believe in God?
46) Do you believe in yourself
47) Do you believe in Santa Claus?
No. My Mum ruined that for me.
48) Do you believe in ghosts?
I think so. But I don’t know if they would fall within the remit of “ghost”.
49) Do you believe in aliens?
Not sure. I often think that we would be ignorant to think we’re the only life form in the Universe. I think we’d also be ignorant to think this is the only universe that exists too. Christ, this is a bit deep for a Saturday afternoon.
50) Do you believe in miracles?
51) Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
52) Do you believe in love at first sight?
53) Can money make you happy?
I’d like to find out.
54) Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
Absolutely. But not when your cause is perilously close to misandry. I see a lot of that shit on social media and it infuriates me. That is not feminism.
55) Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
56 Do you have strong political beliefs?
I used to.
57) Do you have strong religious beliefs?
Absolutely not. Staunch atheist over here.
58) What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
Love and laughter.
59) Are you eating anything right now?
60) Are you drinking anything right now?
No. But soon it’ll be WINE!
61) What are you listening to right now?
The TV. It’s my not so guilty pleasure “Four in a Bed”.
62) What are you thinking about right now?
What time do I need to start getting ready to go out tonight?
63) What are you waiting for right now?
Wes to get home from football and probably nag me about something.
64) What are you most excited about right now?
My son’s Birthday next weekend. He’s going to be 4 and it makes me feel so many emotions.
65) What’s your pet hate right now?
How long have you got? So many things get on my tits.
66) What’s your favourite thing right now?
A top I just bought from M&S. I call it ‘Christmas Tree chic’.
67) If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
68) Your first best friend:
A school friend. I don’t tend to name people in my blog (aside from Wes) so we’ll keep this anonymous.
69) Your first kiss:
…….Might read this blog.
70) Your first celebrity crush:
Yes, I know. And yes I’ve heard the news.
71) Your first holiday:
Spain when I was 4.
72) Your first pet:
Sadie. The most beautiful cat.
73) Your first regret:
Shaving my eyebrows.
74) Your first job:
Call centre. I was shit at it.
75) Your first childhood memory:
My 4th Birthday party. We had a bouncy castle in the garden and it was immense.
Which would you choose?
76) Love or money?
Love. I think.
77) Twitter or Facebook?
Twitter. ALL. DAY. LONG. Bragbook/Fakebook infuriates me.
78) Hook up or relationship?
79) Dogs or cats?
80) Coffee or tea?
81) Beer or wine?
82) Sweet or savoury?
Savoury. Used to be sweet though. Oh how I’ve changed.
83) Introvert or extrovert?
Extrovert. But I have introverted tendancies.
84) Vampires or werewolves?
85) Seaside or countryside?
86) Summer or winter?
87) Books or movies
88) Horror or comedy
Neither. Thriller all day long.
A few random questions to finish on
89) Do you wish you could change your past?
Yes. There are parts of my past I’d erase in a heartbeat.
90) What’s your dream job?
Journalist. Celebrity journalist to be precise. Or Radio presenter.
91) What’s your guilty pleasure?
92) What are you afraid of?
Failure and death.
93) What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
94) If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Never running out of money. And the ability to eat what I want and not put on so much as a pound.
95) If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
How long have you got?
96) Would you want immortality?
Not forever, no.
97) If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose?
I’d say Britney Spears but as much as I adore the woman, I think she’d be boring as fuck. So, I’ll say Piers Morgan because I think he’d be anything but boring. Oh and Tom Hardy, I wouldn’t ask him anything, I’d just stare at him for longer than appropriate.
98) Would you say you are happy?
This changes daily.
99) What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen?
Don’t get that credit card.
100) Where would you like to be in five years’ time?
Happy and debt free. With a cracking set of abs.